The Recreational Recital Program at Elite Academy of Dance runs from September through May and culminates with our annual show each June. Classes are offered to students, ages 2-18, in various disciplines. The dance styles offered at each age group are listed on our website under the Programs tab . Dancers may enroll in all or some of the dance styles offered for their age group. Classes are leveled based on age. Dancers enrolled in the Recreational Recital Program must participate in our annual recital.
*Days and times subject to change; Elite Academy of Dance reserves the right to cancel, combine or split classes due to enrollment.
You can register for class anytime by visiting our Class Registration page. You will be invoiced through the Elite Academy of Dance office once your registration form is submitted and class enrollment is confirmed.
- $25 Registration Fee Per dancer ($50.00 Maximum per family)
- Non-Refundable First Month Tuition
- Costume Deposit. $50.00 Costume deposit per costume
*Class registration is based on a first come, first serve basis. Your dancer's spot will be secure and confirmed once the Registration fees have been paid in full.
What's Next After Submitting Registration
- Once your registration has been submitted and received by our office, we will contact you via email confirming your registration, or discussing any changes that must be made.
- Our online registration is to help expedite the registration process. Customer service is very important to us, therefore you will be receiving a personal confirmation email from our office staff during our next business hours.
- You will receive a liability release form that must be filled out and returned prior to the season beginning.