- There is no pro-rated tuition for missed classes, vacations, holidays or cancelled classes. Missed classes may be made up within the same age level during the regular season (September-June), permitted there is space in a class. You can schedule make up classes through your parent portal! Unattended classes will not be refunded or pro-rated. You must pay tuition for your child to hold their spot in class. Tuition and registration fees are non refundable.
- A $35 Enrollment fee will be charged to every dancer who enrolls for the 2023/2024 season. This fee includes:
· Administrative costs of the registration per dancer at Elite
· Additional health & safety measures to protect all staff, faculty, students and their families including sanitation stations, medical-grade safe cleaning products for all common spaces & dance areas.
- Tuition is divided into 9 monthly payments throughout the dance year. All tuition invoices are sent home via email and are due on the 1st of each month.
- The first tuition payment is due upon registration and is NON REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS. Registration will not be complete until the first month’s tuition is paid in full.
- A fee of $30.00 will be charged for returned payments, and in-sufficient funds.
- If tuition is past due, the student will not be allowed to participate in class. If there is an outstanding balance at recital time, the dancer will not receive their costume and will not be allowed to participate in recital.
- There is no prorating or discounts given for monthly tuition, due to mid month enrollment or withdrawal. If you enroll mid month, you are responsible for the full months tuition and the days missed can be categorized as an absence in which the dancer is welcome to make up at their convenience during the season. If you withdraw mid month then you are still responsible for that month’s tuition, but will no longer be charged after that month is complete.
- During the dance season if you choose to have your dancer take additional classes you will be charged the fee for that additional class monthly starting the month you add the class.
- Dancers who take time off within a season for such things as travel, or other activities will still be responsible for tuition for the time that is missed.
TUITION PRICING for the 2023/2024 Season
Hours Per Week
8.00 - 9.00
10 and up
*All Recital Costume payments are due by NOVEMBER 15th. Costumes will not be ordered for any dancer with an open balance on their account.
*Costumes will be distributed to each student as long as tuition and costume payments are paid in full. Costumes are tentatively distributed in the month of May.
*Please note: costumes are ordered based on your dancer’s measurements. We take into consideration growth throughout the year. When costumes arrive, should any adjustments need to be made it is your responsibility to make necessary adjustments (examples might be: hemming pants, adjusting straps, adding felt to the inside of a dancer’s “itchy costume”) etc.
*If a dancer registers later in the season we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get a costume for that dancer. Late enrollment special costume orders will be subject to a shipping fee.
Costume prices are as follows:
Type of Class
Balance due on November 15th
*Tiny Tot Hip hop
*Tiny Tot Tumbling
$80.00 per costume
*All Other Classes
$85.00 per costume