They won’t be little forever, but they will always be your world!
Share the Stage
Now you can share the stage with them and make some fun, lasting memories together! We are excited to extend this invitation to you and your dancer to celebrate our 11th year Recital with an exclusive Daddy and Me Recital Performance!
- What? Special performance during the opening number of our 11:00am Recital with Guardian & Dancer!
- When? June 9th, 11:00am Recreational Recital Show at The Sullivan Auditorium, Worcester State University
- Who Can Do it? Your Elite dancer (all ages welcome) and their special guardian! (Guardian is not limited to fathers, and can be any gender or relative in relation to the dancer)
- How do you sign up? Simply email the office NO LATER than April 11th to reserve your spot. Space is limited so don’t miss out!
Dancers and guardians MUST be able to make all 4 rehearsals. Dates for Rehearsals at Elite Academy of Dance:
- Saturday May 11th 2:00-3:00pm
- Friday May 31st 6:30-7:30pm
- Sunday June 2nd 12:00-1:00pm
- Friday June 7th 6:30-7:30pm
- Date for Dress Rehearsal: Saturday, June 8th. Dress rehearsal time TBA (Worcester State University)
- Cost: $25 per couple (1 Guardian, 1 Dancer) - CASH ONLY
*If a guardian has more than one dancer in the show, please add $5.00 per dancer if they would like to perform.