Tuition & Registration
- A $25.00 enrollment fee is due upon registration. ($ 50.00 maximum per family) This fee is non-refundable.
- NOTE: New Tuition Payment Policies. Please Review Carefully. Thank you:
Tuition is divided into 9 monthly payments throughout the dance year. All tuition invoices are sent home via email. Monthly payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express and are due on the 1st of each month. Online payments are also available. You can do this by following the “Pay Online” link in your invoice. The secure online payments will come out of your Checking or Credit Card electronically. Automatic CC payments for monthly tuition are also accepted, but are subject to a $10.00/year administration fee. The authorization forms for automatic EFT Payments will be available at registration.
- The first tuition payment is due upon registration.
- A $10.00 LATE FEE will be applied to accounts that are 10 days past due.
- A fee of $33.00 will be charged for returned checks, and in-sufficient funds.
- No Refunds, Transfers or Credits of payments are given due to dropped or missed lessons.
- If tuition is past due, the student will not be allowed to participate in class. If there is an outstanding balance at recital time, the dancer will not be allowed to participate in recital.
- Withdrawal from the studio must be submitted in writing and signed by the dancer’s guardian. Failure to settle all outstanding balances will be brought to a collections agent. In addition to late fees, a fee equal to 25% of the total balance due will be added to the outstanding balance.
Ways to Pay
1. In the Studio
- You can pay at the front desk with our office personal using cash, check, or credit card.
- If paying with cash or check you can drop off in the locked payment box located next to the front desk window. Envelopes are provided. Please label envelope with students name and what invoice you are applying payment to.
All invoices are sent via email. When you receive the invoice there is a “View Invoice” link you can follow. This will bring you to a payment screen with detailed invoice information. You have the option to pay with a credit card or checking account. Intuit also gives you the option to save your payment information so you do not have to re enter it each time you make a payment. **Please NOTE if you choose to save your payment information the studio does not have access to your saved payment information to run invoices from the office.
3. Automatic Payment Program
To enroll in our automatic payment program you must fill out and sign a form providing a credit card number that gives us permission to run your card for open invoices including; tuition, costume payments, rehearsals, competition and convention entry fees.
Class changes after September 1, 2017
- During the school year if you choose to have your dancer take additional classes you will be charged the fee for that additional class monthly starting the month you added the class.
- We will not prorate any additional costs for tuition if adding a class mid month. You will be charged the full amount of the class and the days missed can be categorized as an absence in which the dancer is welcome to make up at their convenience.
- When enrolling in September we charge full month tuition as we do not charge June tuition.
- If you choose to have your dancer drop a class you will be responsible for the remainder of the tuition for that month.
- As stated above, withdrawal from the studio must be submitted in writing and signed by a guardian. Failure to settle all outstanding balances will be brought to a collections agent. In addition to late fees, a fee equal to 25% of the total balance due will be added to the outstanding balance.
Tuition Payments (all payments are due on the 1st of the month)
|HOURS PER WEEK||MONTHLY TUITION|
|8.00 and up||$297.00|
- All Recital Costume payments are due by NOVEMBER 15TH.
- A $50 deposit per class, per child is due upon registration. Costumes will be distributed to each student as long as tuition and costume payments are paid in full. Costumes are tentatively distributed in the month of May.
- Please note: costumes are ordered based on your dancer’s measurements. We take into consideration growth throughout the year. When costumes arrive, should any adjustments need to be made it is your responsibility to make necessary adjustments (examples might be: hemming pants, adjusting straps, adding felt to the inside of a dancer’s “itchy costume”) etc.
Costume prices are as followed:
|Class||Number of costumes||Deposit due upon reg.||Balance due on Nov. 15||Cost per costume|
|Tutu Cute, Tiny Tumbling, Tiny Tot Hip Hop, Preschool Dance, Kindermovement, Creative Movement||One Costume Per Class||$50.00 per class/costume||$25.00 per class/costume||$75.00|
|Combo, Primary Combo, Intermediate Combo||Two Costumes Per Class||$100.00 per class/costume||$60.00 per class for two costumes||$160.00 for Two Costumes ($80.00 ea.)|
|Primary Levels||One Costume Per Class||$50.00 per class/costume||$30.00 per class/costume||$80.00|
|Intermediate Levels||One Costume Per Class||$50.00 per class/costume||$30.00 per class/costume||$80.00|
|Teen/ Adv Non Competitive Levels||One Costume Per Class||$50.00 per class/costume||$35.00 per class/costume||$85.00|
If custom-made costumes are required, you will be charged accordingly. This applies to ALL competitive teams.