Elite Academy of Dance is excited to offer a dance program catered to children of homeschooling families’ ages 6-11 years old! We are unique in offering classes during the day, at a discounted rate.
This class will meet the requirements of the Massachusetts Arts Curriculum Framework. This program applies to the study of dance, music, theatre, and the visual arts.
Wednesdays: 1:00pm - 1:45pm
Our homeschool program provides:
- A chance to make new friends
- Opportunities of teamwork and team bonding skills
- Dance is a wonderful way to stay active, incorporate physical activity and a healthy lifestyle into the physical education homeschool plan
- Optional recital performance
- The Core Concept: In dance, music, theatre, and the visual arts, people express ideas and emotions that they cannot express in language alone. In order to understand the range and depth of the human imagination, one must have knowledge of the arts
Our homeschool dance program curriculum will consist of different genre’s and styles of dance including, Jazz, Jazz funk/Hip Hop and Ballet throughout the year.
Proof of homeschool
Documentation must be provided from the dancers school district stating that your child is homeschooled to register for this program.