2017 Company Auditions; June 19-23
- Company Auditions for all levels will be held June 19th-June 23rd.
- There is a $195.00 flat registration fee regardless of how many genres dancers audition for. This $195 includes, registration fee, audition fee, placement/processing fee, and judge’s compensation.
- All dancers are required to audition whether they are new or a returning student.
- Please attend the audition according to your dancer's age as of September 1st, 2017.
- Some dancers may be required to attend a call back on a secondary day; this will be specified to dancers personally if applicable.
- Audition fees are non-refundable
Audition registration is ½ hour prior to audition call time each day. Your dancer will receive an audition number on their first day of auditions; they will keep the same number throughout the audition week. Dancers MUST audition for Ballet.
2017 Late Company Audition August 8th
All dancers interested in joining the Elite Company must audition for a spot on the team. This is a secondary date for all new students who cannot attend the June week- long audition. The same Audition fee applies. Audition fees are non-refundable
2017 Company Boot Camp; August 14-18th
*2017 specialty choreography will begin in August